FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
on ALL Art!
Bring out the BEAUTY of your home!
Original Art and Music
by Laurel Moore at Moorethanart
Thanks for Subscribing!
Limited Edition Prints or Open Edition Prints
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
* Will be 1 of only 100 EVER made.
* Will be produced on 260 gsm Heavyweight Quality paper with a slight lustre and have a 5 mm white border ready for framing.
* Will be personally signed by the Artist Laurel Moore and numbered e.g. 1/100
* Will include a
Certificate Of Authenticity
from the Artist Laurel Moore that
will contain the details and Print Number of the Print you have purchased.
OPEN EDITION PRINTS
* Will have no limit on the print run ( as opposed to Limited Edition Prints)
* Heavyweight Quality 260gsm paper with a slight lustre and 5 mm white border ready for framing.
Laurel Moore favours:
* Mostly contains wrapping and packaging that is Biodegradeable and can be composted.
* Canon Inks. Canon Inks offer a return and recycle service for empty Ink Cartridges and pledge to use non toxic inks and not to harm the environment
*Even the brown wrapping tape is biodegradeable
Shipping Your Print
Laurel Moore prefers to:
*Personally pack your NEW Fine Art Print with care in her Studio.
*Ship in a Flat Heavyweight Shipping Box/ or Postal Tube
*Post via Royal Mail Signed For - for UK and European Shipping.
*Post via Courier with Tracking for Worldwide Shipping.
UK 2-4 days / Europe = 7-10 days / Worldwide 10-14 days.
The Return Policy:
*It's no problem If your Print doesn't meet your expectations - Email Laurel Moore via the contact page for return instructions.
*Then return your Print in the same condition in its original packaging within 30 days.
* The price of the Print will then be refunded to you. Shipping costs cannot be refunded.
Framing And Caring For Your Art
*All Prints by Laurel Moore are sent WITHOUT a frame.
*All Prints are currently A3 size (29.7 x 42 cm/ 11.7 x 16.5 inches)
*Choose your own A3 frame to suit your Home Decor colours and style.
*To increase size and impact add a Mount/Mat of your colour choice. Use acid free mounting tape to fix the Print to the Mount/ Mat.
Then frame using an A2 sized frame.
*Never hang your Art in direct sunlight as this can fade the colours.
*Always handle your Art with clean hands.
* For additional advice please drop me a message.